I had some patterned paper sitting on my desk from my previous card and decided to use the confetti ribbons. A panel was cut using a stitched rectangle die and then it was backed with some blue cardstock.
For this card I pulled out both the My Favorite Things Cupcakes and Sprinkles and Mini Cupcake Maker dies. The cupcake wrappers were cut from some more patterned paper. The cupcake frosting was cut from white cardstock and ink blended. They were adhered to the top of the cupcake liners with a thin line of liquid glue.
The sentiment was cut from the same blue cardstock as the border on the rectangle and again from sticky back foam. I colored the foam with a dark blue Copic Marker so that it would show from the side of the sentiment. The die cut and foam were adhered together by removing the backing on the foam. It was adhered to the bottom of the card front with liquid glue.
The largest cupcake was adhered using one layer of Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape and the two smaller cupcakes with two layers of the foam.
I pulled out some tiny rhinestones that I had in my stash for fingernails. I used both the blue and green to add sprinkles to the large cupcake.
· My Favorite Things Cupcakes and Sprinkles Dies
· My Favorite Things Mini Cupcake Maker Dies
· Penny Black Birthday Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Carta Bella Let’s Celebrate 6x6 Paper Pad
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Fingernail Rhinestones from Stash
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die