Happy Birthday Chocolate Therapy
This is another great image from Art Impressions. Maybe I like it so much because it's called "Chocolate Therapy" and I am a chocoholic.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete it was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and matted with black cardstock. It was adhered to a side folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
Glossy accents was added to the table and stools. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen was added to the flames on the candles. A sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Once the glossy accents was dry the sentiment was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Art Impressions Chocolate Therapy
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; YG67, YG17, YG23, YG03, YG01; E13, E11, E01, E00, R20; E49, E59, E57, E55; E35, E33, E31; E53, E51, E50; Y38, Y17, Y15, Y13; C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C1, C0
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen