Happy Birthday Big Guy
I really like this image from Art Impressions. Each time I use it I smile.
I decided to use some paper piecing for the shirt, so the image was stamped on both white cardstock and plaid stock from Lawn Fawn's Perfect Plaid Chill Paper. The plaid was cutout using scissors and adhered to the image with liquid glue. The colors on the shire were used as inspiration for coloring the image. I wanted to add some visual interest behind the image and so I used the Concord & 9th Sprinkles Turnabout with the colors used on the image. A stitched Tag Corner Rectangle was used to cut down the sprinkles background and it was mounted on a larger rectangle from Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Cardstock. The two were adhered together with dotliner adhesive and then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and one of the balloons. They were adhered to the sprinkles background by removing the backing paper on the foam tape. A scrape of white cardstock was colored with blue Copic Markers and then heat embossed white. It was cut into a banner and adhered below the focal image with foam tape. As a final embellishment Ranger Glossy Accents were added to the balloons.
· Art Impressions Birthday Wishes
· Altenew Birthday Greetings
· Concord & 9th Sprinkles Turnabout
· Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; G05, G03, G02, G01; G29, G28, G24; Y26, Y23, Y21; E11, E01, E00, R22
· Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Lucky Clover, Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill Paper Pad
· My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Ranger Glossy Accents