When I was unpacking all my craft supplies in my new home I found this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp that was tucked into some colored paper. I am always looking for good images that can be used for masculine birthday cards, and this stamp set is filled with them. I also got the coordinating dies, which makes it very versatile.
I stamped some of the images and sentiments onto Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, which is Copic Marker friendly. Once the coloring was complete on the images they were cut out with the matching dies. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back and they were adhered to a side folding cardbase. I liked it, but it was pretty plain, so I stamped a lot of the stars in the stamp set, colored them and scattered around the images. I liked that much better.
· Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bash
· Copic Markers: B97, B95, B91; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y15, Y13, Y11; Y32,Y06, Y02; E55, E51, E50
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen
· Ranger Gold Stickles