Happy Birthday Abby
Abby is another young woman at church who had a birthday in early January. She has long strawberry blond hair and loves to wear a kelly green sweeter, so that is the color used for her image.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. This time I decided to cut the image into a thin strip using Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Stitched Die and the sentiment was stamped just below the image.
To add visual interest behind the focal image some pretty patterned paper was cut to cover the front of an A2 top folding card and adhered in place with dotliner adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image and it was adhered to the card front with liquid glue. Polka dots were added to the blouse of the image with a white gel pen.
· La-La Land Crafts Heart Hands Molli
· Altenew Birthday Greetings
· Copic Markers: G29, G28, G24, G46, G43; E11, E01, E00, R20, R22; E35, E34, E30
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Scallop Stitches Die
· Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 80# Ivory Cardstock
· Carta Bella Botanical Garden Paper Pack
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam