Happily Ever After
My oldest grandson was married on August 7. He is wonderful to see how happy he is and we love his wife, she is a sweetheart. My husband really wanted me to use this cute image from Whimsy Stamps for his wedding card, but Zach has a beard. So, I decided to draw in the hairs of a beard with a Pigma Micron Pen. Every time I look at this card it makes me chuckle.
There colors were blues, pinks, and yellow and so those are the colors I used for the flowers and suit on this card. I always color the images with the hair color of the recipients. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.
The image was cut down with a stitched rectangle and matted with navy cardstock. The front of a side folding cardbase was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder and the focal image rectangle was adhered in place with liquid glue.
My daughter had asked me to create some vinyl for the reception that said "Welcome to our Happily Ever After." So I decided to create a sentiment in the Silhouette Cameo Software and cut the outline an addition three time and adhered them all together with liquid glue for dimension. It was adhered to the bottom of the rectangle.
The final embellishment was to add Crystal Stickles to the wedding dress and the card was done.
· Whimsy Stamps Love Me Do
· Silhouette Sentiment with Good Vibrations Font
· Copic Markers: E13, E11, E01, E00, R20; E79, E77, E57, E55, E53; E39, E37, E35, E31; C10, C8, C7; C1, C0; B99, B97, B95; B23, B21; R12, R11; Y08, G21, G20
· Memento Tuxedo Black INk
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight In the Navy Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles