Happiest of Birthdays Monica
Since we are moving and all of my craft supplies will be packed up and unavailable until we find a new home in San Antonio, I needed to make birthday cards for family and friends to see me through the end of the year. This card was made for my daughter-in-law Monica.
I stamped it with a light ink in the MISTI, colored it with her favorite colors using Copic Markers, and stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it silver. I used the coordinating die to cut out the image, along with some sticky back foam to add to the back for dimension.
To add visual interest behind the flowers I die cut a rectangle of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle and dry embossed it with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a side folding black cardbase and the flower bouquet image was adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment was hot foiled onto black cardstock with silver hot foil and then cut into a sentiment strip with a Pink and Main die. It was adhered to the lower right with foam tape as well.
· Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Silver Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Vine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: RV99, R39, R37; R59, R89, R56; C6, C4, C3; C10, RV99, R89
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Pink & Main Sentiments Strip
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock