Happiest of Birthdays Bouquet
My crafty friend shared with me this beautiful flower bouquet from Paper Rose called Milly's Bouquet. I liked it so much that I purchased it for myself. For this card I decided to heat emboss it gold.
I stamped the image on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold. I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the image. Once the coloring was complete I cut down the image with a stitched rectangle die and then fussy cut the lower edge of the image. I wanted to add some visual interest by having the image overlay some gold and white striped paper. To make it even more visually pleasing the flower image was adhered using foam tape to add a little dimension. I am really happy with the way it turned out.
I pulled out a gold hot foil sentiment I had in my stash and adhered it in the lower right of the image, and the card was done.
· Paper Rose Milly’s Bouquet
· Spellbinders Hot Foil More Sentiments
· Spellbinders Gold Foil
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 043 Olive Green, 041 Light Green; 029 Geranium Red, 028 Light Carmine; 052 Bright Yellow, 051 Lemon Yellow
· The Paper Studio Foiled Sheets
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive