Happiest of Birthday Aubrey
I used to work with the young women in my congregation. When I was released from my calling I decided to continue to prepare birthday cards for the wonderful girls I worked with. Aubrey is turning sixteen next month. Her favorite color is pink. I went through my digital girl images and select this one for her card. It was printed with a laser printer from the Silhouette software with registration marks, which allows me to cut around the image. A laser printer is best when coloring with Copic Markers since the lines don't bleed with the alcohol ink.
Since Aubrey likes bling I used my hot foil machine to add the sentiment to the bottom of a stitched rectangle. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image. Gray Copic Markers were to use to ground the image and then it was adhered in place by removing the backing paper.
I dressed up the image using Ranger Crystal Stickles on the cake, bows, and centers of the flowers. A white gel pen was used to add some decoration to the packages. I pulled out some pink paper to compliment the colors in the image and cut it to the size of an A2 cardbase with another stitched rectangle. It was adhered with dotliner adhesive, and the focal image rectangle was also adhered with the same adhesive.
· Polka Doodles Cake Time Digi
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion PaperCraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21, RV02, RV00; V09, V06, V04, V01; G24, G20; E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, Y21; E11, E01, E00, R20; C2, C0
· Silhouette Cameo
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
· Authentique Flourish Collection Paper Pad