Green and Blue Alcohol Ink Thinking of You
When I called the manager of my local Meals on Wheels to let her know that I was going to be bringing by some handmade cards she said that they were in need of Thinking of You card. I hadn't made any of that type of cards for them at this time, but I said, "I can do that."
I wanted something that wouldn't take a lot of time and decided to create some beautiful alcohol ink backgrounds and add some "Thinking of You" die cut sentiment in the center.
I made three cards from two half sheet panels of alcohol ink that create. One of them wasn't quite dry when I ran it through the die cutting machine and I ruined the background.
The background are so stunning that nothing else is really needed for a beautiful card. I did use some Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle and Circle Dies on two of them and then cut the thin mats from gold mirror cardstock. On the last card I used Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle, that really added some pretty details.
· Ranger Alcohol Inks: Meadow, Patina, Sailboat Blue
· Ranger Gilded Alloy
· Penny Black Wishes or · Unknown Thinking of You Die or · Matty’s Crafting Joy Thinking of You
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Die
· Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive