Gold Hot Foil Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays
I had hot foiled this sentiment awhile ago and it was sitting in sentiment folder. Since I wanted to finally use it and I was hot foiling other images I decided to find some smaller flower to pair with the sentiment. They are all from Spellbinders and have coordinating dies. They were colored using Copic Markers.
I decided to use the Little B Frame to cutout the image, unfortunately it shifted during die cutting and I thought, "what now?" I decided to use a smaller frame, which cut off a little of the details on the sentiment, but I really like the way it eventually turned out. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut down with a A2 rectangle die and the dotted outline of the larger Little B Frame was placed in the center and run through the Big Shot. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the sentiment frame and it was adhered in the center of the dotted outline. I love the way it looked.
The flowers and leaves were adhered to the bottom of the sentiment with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The panel was then adhered to a top folding soft gray cardbase with foam tape.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Happiest Birthday
· Spellbinders Glimmer Foliage Border
· Spellbinders Glimmer Diamond Floral Frame
· Copic Markers: RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; V09, V06, V04, V01; YG17, YG05, YG03
· Little B Frames
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Whisper Cardstock