Gold Hot Foil Sweet Blossom Happy Birthday to You
This card uses the overfoil of a previous card. This time I decided to adhere it to a top folding cardbase. The image was fussy cut with scissors and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back.
To add visual interest behind the flower border and the sentiment the front of an A2 top folding cardbase was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. This adds a beautiful linen look to the cardstock.
The flower border was adhered in place on the right of the cardbase. There was enough room to the right of the flowers to add a large gold foiled sentiment. A secondary sentiment was embossed gold and cut into a banner. Both were adhered with thin strips of foam tape.
PRODUCTS USED: · Spellbinders Glimmer Sweet Blossom Border
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock