This card uses a beautiful flower border hot foil stamp from Spellbinders. When I am using a large image like this I usually foil it on a half sheet of cardstock. That way I don't have to worry about it aligning perfectly to the edge of my cardstock. I can simply cut it down to the size I want after I have foiled.
For this card I decided to have the flower at the bottom of a landscape A2 card. I cut down the foiled image with a rectangle die and decided to mat it with gold mirror cardstock, which was adhered with dotliner adhesive. The panel was adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with the same glue.
I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic Markers. The image left a large space at the top of the rectangle where I could place one of these large sentiments from Pink Fresh Studio that was also hot foiled gold. Foam tape was added to the back for dimension. The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold, cut into a banner, and adhered in place with foam tape.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Sweet Blossom Border
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Copic Markers: YG67, YG17, YG05, YG03; V09, V06, V04, V01; YR27, YR23
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive