I had purchased this pretty hot foil flower from Pink Fresh Studio awhile ago and had not yet used it. I hot foiled the image with gold foil and die cut it with the coordinating die. The image was colored with Copic Markers. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image and it was adhered to a stitched oval.
To add visual interest behind the flower and oval the front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder. Foam Tape was added to the back of the oval and it was adhered to the embossed cardbase.
The sentiment had been hot foiled previously. It was adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Joyful Peonies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiment
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: YG67, YG17, YG13; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
· Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Oval
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock