Gold Hot Foil Brighter Days: Let’s Celebrate You
This card uses a couple of different company's hot foil stamps. The filigree circle is from Spellbinders. The large sentiment word and flowers are from Pink Fresh Studios.
I really love these flower images. They had such a lovely focal image to a card. For this card I decided to add three to the bottom of the filigree circle with a couple of leaf clusters around them. The images were ink blended with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. I am really loving these inks. They blend beautifully.
I cut the hot foil filigree circle using a Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die. The flowers and leaves were laid in place to determine which sentiment could be used in the opening. The "you" from the Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments was a perfect fit. The secondary sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back of the circle. The front of an A2 top folding cardbase was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the circle was adhered in place at the top of the card front. The flower and leaves were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
· Pink Fresh Studio Mot Foil Brightest Days
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments
· Spellbinders Glimmer Circle Pattern
· Gina K. Designs Enjoyable Greetings
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Lemonade, Sunbeam, Lilac, Orchid, Amethyst, Carnation, Peony, Rose, Seafoam, Surf Ocean, Celery, Limelicious, Pearfection
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape