Gold Hot Foil Brighter Days: Happy Birthday
I had this large gold hot foiled sentiment sitting in my sentiment file and thought it would look beautiful to pair it with one of the hot foil flowers from Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brighter Days. The sentiment had already been cut down using a Matinee Rectangle from Memory Box. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for some dimension. To draw the eye to the sentiment and flower the front of a landscape cardbase was dry embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder.
A flower and leaf from the Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brighter Days was colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment rectangle was adhere in the center of the cardbase and the flower and leaf were adhered in the lower left corner with a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.
· My Favorite Thing Impressive Happy Birthday Foil
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brighter Days
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: YG67, YG17, YG05, YG03; Y38, Y35, Y32; E37, E34, E33
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive