Gold Hot Foil Brighter Days Birthday
I had three leftover flower and two leaves from the hot foiled Pink Fresh Studio Brighter Days. I colored them with Copic Markers and decided to pair them with the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Die.
The flower and leaves were adhered in the lower left of the circle opening with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
I needed to find a sentiment that would fit in the opening of the circle left after adhering the flowers and leaves. I went through a lot of my sentiment dies before finally settling on this Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy. It was cut from both gold mirror cardstock and Darice Sticky Back Foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper on the foam.
The focal image panel was laid on the front of a top folding A2 cardbase to determine where to stamp the secondary greeting in VersaMark and heat emboss gold. The striped panel was then adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brighter Days
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: Y18, Y15, Y13; B97, B95, B91; YR24, YR23, YR21; YG67, YG17, YG03
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Die
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam