Gold Foil Striped Background Happy Birthday
This is another gold foiled background that I had waiting to be used. This time however, the background uses the leftover foil, which gives a solid gold background with thin strips.
The center of the circle in this background was cutout using a Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die. The panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with Simon Says Stamp Big mama Foam Tape.
The flowers and leaves were leftover from the previous card. They were stamped with VersaMark Ink and ink blended to add color. They were laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss gold. Once the sentiment was cooled they were adhered to left of the die cut circle with liquid glue, and a little foam tape behind the adhered overlapped the circle opening.
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Sage, Pine, Melon, Cantaloupe, Peachy
· Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes
· Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100#
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die
· Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die