Gold Foil Patterned Paper Happy Birthday with Gold Strips
While I was searching from some patterned paper for a previous card I ran across this pretty gold foil birthday words patterned paper. This one uses the red cardstock.
An circle was cut using a Ellen Hutson Essential Circle die. To add visual interest behind the circle the front of A2 cardbase was embossed with a swiss dot embossing folder. The circle was adhered in place with liquid glue.
I didn't like all the white space underneath the circle so I pulled out Simon Says Stamp's Strips 1 and 2 dies and cut some from gold mirror cardstock and adhered two different sizes below the circle.
Another quick and easy card.
· llen Hutson Essential Circle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 and 2 Dies
· Echo Park Red Happy Birthday Foil Gold Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Foil Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Swiss Dots Embossing Folder