Gold Foil Patterned Paper Happy Birthday Cupcake
While I was searching from some patterned paper for a previous card I ran across this pretty gold foil birthday words patterned paper. This one uses the navy cardstock.
A panel was cut using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I pulled out the My Favorite Things Cupcake and Sprinkles Die and cut the cupcake liner from gold mirror cardstock. The frosting was cut from navy blue cardstock. My original thought was to add some of Hero Arts Gold Hero Wax to the edges, but I didn't like the way it looked, I'm not very good at keeping it just to the edges, so I added it to the entire frosting die cut. The two were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to the patterned paper with foam tape.
Another quick and easy card.
· My Favorite Things Cupcake and Sprinkles Die
· Echo Park Navy Happy Birthday Gold Foil Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle