Gold Foil Happy Birthday Patterned Paper Candles
While I was searching from some patterned paper for a previous card I ran across this pretty gold foil birthday words patterned paper. This one uses the red cardstock.
A panel was cut using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a landscape folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I pulled out the Elizabeth Crafts Designs Birthday Candles Die and cut two decorative candle from gold mirror cardstock and the backer from red. The two were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to the patterned paper with foam tape.
Another quick and easy card.
· Elizabeth Crafts Designs Birthday Candles
· Echo Park Red Happy Birthday Foil Gold Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Foil Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Swiss Dot Embossing Folder