Garden Spray Birthday Wishes
This is the last card I made using a Woodware Craft stamp. It too was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cutout using the PIXScan Mat. Afterwards it was fussy cut so that the image was cut right to the stamped line. The image was colored with Copic Markers.
I decided to create a shaped card for this image and pulled out the Spellbinders Essential Ovals Dies and selected the second largest. This is the perfect size to fit into an A2 envelop.
I first cut the oval from a light blue cardstock and then embossed it using the Spellbinders Loops folder. Next, I used the die to cutout the cardbase. I overlapped the top of the die so that it left a small section at the top of the cardbase that wasn't cut. The blue oval was then adhered in place with liquid glue. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the image and it was adhered in place by removing the backing paper.
The sentiment was a previously hot foiled one I had in my stash. It was adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops to the stamen of the flowers.
· Woodware Craft Collection Garden Spray
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Glimmer Gold Hot Foil
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: RV69, RV66, RV63; YG99, YG97, YG93; Y19, B000
· Nuvo Crystal Drops English Mustard
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Light Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Spellbinders Essential Ovals Die
· Spellbinders Loops Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive