Garden Spray Birthday Wishes
This is the last stamp set I purchase recently from Woodware Craft. I decided to color it with the Pantone Color of the Year Periwinkle.
I stamped the image onto Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete it was cutout using the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the arrangement. I traced around the flowers with a pencil on the paper side of the foam and then cut it out with scissors inside the lines.
To add visual interest behind the flowers the top of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder. The flowers were adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink on a scrap of black cardstock and heat embossed white. It was cut into a label with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiments Label Die and one edge was cut on an angle. It was adhered in place with a thin strip of foam tape, making sure there wasn't an foam where it overlapped the flowers. The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Copper Penny to the flower centers.
· Woodware Craft Collection Garden Spray
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Copic Markers: BV17, BV13, BV11, BV000; YG67, YG17, YG03; YR27, YR24, YR23, YR20
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Copper Penny
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiments Label Die