Friendship Blooms Enjoy Your Special Day
I stamped this image using Memento London Fog. It gives a soft image when colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete it was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed silver. It was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and matted onto a quarter panel of black cardstock. The panel was then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
For visual interest, Studio Katia Silver Crystals were scattered around the flower bouquet.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed silver. It was cut with a sentiment banner die and adhered at the bottom left of the card with foam tape.
When the card was done I just didn't like how muted the purple colors I had chosen looked, so I pulled out some darker purple Copic Markers and carefully colored it again, making sure I didn't go over the heat embossed outline, since it can ruin the tips of your markers. I liked it much better, but I've included both below so you can judge which one you like best.
· Gina K. Designs Friendship Blooms
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Sentiments
· Memento London Fog Ink
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20; V17, V15, V12; G67, G17, Y03
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onxy Black Cardstock
· Studio Katia Silver Crystals
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape