Friendly Flowers Happy Birthday
This is another pretty stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. This time I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. It was then cutout with the coordinating die. The butterfly in the set was also stamped and colored and cutout with the coordinating die.
I wanted to add some black and white strips to the bottom of the card front, but I didn't have any on hand, so I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripes Background and stamped it with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. It had to be stamped several time to get the strips to be solid black. I 3/4" strip was cut and adhered to the bottom of the card. I have in my stash some think gold mirror strips that were cut using the Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 Die. I pulled one of those out and adhered it at the seam of the striped paper and the card front.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the flower arrangement. It was laid on the card front to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Once that was stamped the arrangement was adhered in place.
Ranger Glossy Accents was added to the berries. A few gold confetti sequins were scattered around the flowers and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Honey Bee Stamps Inside: Birthday Sentiments
· Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripes Background
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: RV69, RV66, RV63; R85, R83, R81; R59, R39, R37, R35; C6, C4, C3; G99, G94, G82; G46, G43, G40; G24, G21, G20; YG67, YG03
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100#
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 Die