I recently received the April Simon Says Stamp monthly kit that has this pretty Friendly Flowers stamp. I stamped it on a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock, slightly angled to the right, which left room at the bottom for a sentiment.
My nephew got married in December and his wife has a birthday this month. Her favorite colors are maroon and mauve and so that is the Copic Marker colors I chose to use on this card. It is a pretty combination. The berries were colored a deep plum and Ranger Glossy Accents were added to them for visual interest and to make them look more rounded.
I used the "Happy Birthday" from Altenew's Birthday Greeting It has an outline word "happy" which I colored with the same maroon colors.
The panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle, before adding the Glossy Accents, and it was matted with black cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for dimension and the panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Altenew Birthday Greetings
· Copic Markers: RV99, RV95, R83; RV69, RV66, R83; R89, R85, R83, R81; RV21, RV00, RV000; RV23, R21, RV00; YR67, YR17, YR03; YG95, YG91; G46, G43, G20; G99, G94, G82; G85, G82, G220
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue