Friendly Flowers Enjoy Your Day
This is the second card I made using the new Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers. This time I stamped it in a more up and down orientation. The stamp set also comes with a diagonal stripe border, which I stamped to the right of flowers.
The image was colored with Copic Markers in reds, yellows, and gold. When the coloring was complete I cut down the image using a guillotine paper trimmer. I had stamped the diagonal stripe border so that it would be close to the flowers, which meant that the panel was not equally dimensional to place on an A2 cardbase. I decided to add a them strip of gold glitter cardstock, since I planned to use gold glitter cardstock for the sentiment.
I die cut the sentiment from gold glitter cardstock but it got lost when placed over the flower and leaves. I decided to do a shadow of the die cut with black cardstock. It looked much better. Before adhering in place I stamped the secondary sentiment with black ink and then added the die cut sentiment with liquid glue.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel to add dimension and then adhered it to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Word Birthday
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; R02, R01, R00; R05, R02, R01; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YR27, YR24, YR21; YG99, YG97, YG95; YG93, YG91; G99, G94, YG93; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· American Craft Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue