This is another stamp set I had sitting on my desk top because it had a thinking of you sentiment. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When coloring was complete I cut out the image with the coordinating die and added foam tape to the back.
I cut down a panel of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and dry embossed it with Simon Says Stamp's Vine Canopy 3D Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the front of a landscape A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I pulled out a previously foiled sentiment and added foam tape to the back. The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed gold.
Clear Wink of Stella was added to the all the flowers and berries.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments
· My Favorite Things Birty Birthday Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: G02, G00, G000; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, G94, G82; G46, G43, G40; RV23, RV21, RV00; G04, B02, B01, B00; R59, R39, R37, R35; Y17, Y13
· Simon Says Stamp Vine Canopy 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die