Framed Thank You
For this card I used some of the flowers stamped earlier and colored them a pretty orange. For most of the cards I've made recently I've added the flowers in the lower left. This time I decided to adhered them to the upper left.
I cut a frame from white cardstock using Mama Elephant's Framed Tags/Artist Mat. It is a scalloped frame with pretty stitched detail. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back. The flower and leaves were adhered with liquid glue.
The frame was adhered to a top folding cardbase that had been dry embossed using the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder.
For the sentiment I decided to use CZ Designs Thank You. This die has a shadow, but I decided to just use the words. They were cut three times from black cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue. They fit perfectly in the opening for the frame.
· Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· CZ Designs Thank You
· Copic Markers: YR17, YR16, YR12; E59, E57, E55; YG17, YG03, YG01
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· Mama Elephant Framed Tags/Artist Mat
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder