Foiled Rainbow Balloons Sending Birthday Wishes
This is another card I made for one of the young men at church. I have a lot of different balloon images. They are great for masculine cards.
I prepared this card in the same way I did the previous one. I cut a panel of white cardstock and then foiled the balloon and sentiment with gold. The panel was then cutdown using a stitched rectangle die.
The balloon were colored with Copic Markers. The panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase and the card was done. Quick and easy to do.
· My Favorite Things Balloons
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Gemini Foilpress Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04; B28, B26, B23; YG67, YG17, YG03; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y17, Y15, Y13; R29, R27, R24; BG49, BG45, BG11; YR24, YR23, YR21
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock