Foiled Peonies With Deepest Sympathy
Yesterday I found out that a good friend of mine lost her brother to COVID. He had chosen not to get the vaccines and dire consequences. If you are struggling to decide, search for information to understand the benefits and protect yourself.
I hot foiled in gold Pink Fresh Studio's Joyful Peonies. It has a coordinating die which was used to cut out the image once the Copic coloring was complete. I also used the die to cut some sticky back foam to add dimension to the image.
I also foiled a sympathy greeting and cut it into a flagged banner with a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip. Foam was added to the back, leaving an gap where it overlapped the stem of the peonies.
To add visual interest behind the flower image a stitched scalloped rectangle was cut and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Both the flower image and sentiment were adhered to this panel with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Joyful Peonies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Copic Markers: Rv02, RV00, RV000; YG17, YG03, YG01
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Stampin’ Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive