Foiled Let's Party
This is another card made by foiling a Papertrey Ink text block die. I then used red and orange Copic Markers to color the inside of the lines. Once the coloring was complete it was cut down using a rectangle die. I had to do a double cut to get the border around the image so that it was even on all sides. I added some visual interest to the focal image using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. Gold mirror cardstock was added to the back of the focal image and then sticky back foam for dimension before adding to a top folding A2 cardbase.
A quick and easy card, but still very pretty with the gold foiling.
· Papertrey Ink Text Block Party Time
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things Rectangle Die