Foiled Happy Birthday
I had a friend come over today to talk to me about making cards. I created a list of tips and supplies that I use on a regular basis. One of the things we talked about was layering stamps. I pulled out Altenew's Camellia Build-a-Flower stamp to demonstrate that style of stamp. I had to put it to good use after Arlene had left.
This is a large floral stamp and only one is needed on a card. I decided to use a hot foil sentiment on the card. I cut a rectangle using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and laid the flower and leaves in place to determine where to foil the sentiment. The leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue and the flower with sticky back foam.
A clean and simple card that didn't take a lot of time to create.
· Altenew Camellia Build-a-Flower Layering Stamp and Die
· Crafter’s Companion Loving Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion PaperCraft Gold Foil
· Altenew Inks: Firefly, Grass Field, Shadow Creek; Pinak Diamond, PInkalicioius, Rubellite
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive