I had purchased the My Favorite Things Party Balloons recently but hadn't yet used them. I decided to try them with foiling and was pleased with the way they turned out.
I used a quarter sheet of ivory cardstock and foiled the balloons, along with a Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Rectangle. A Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiment was also foiled onto a scrap of ivory cardstock. The balloon outlines were colored with Copic Markers. The foiled rectangle was cut down with a My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle. The focal image panel was matted with gold mirror cardstock and then Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back. The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 ivory cardbase. The sentiment was adhered over the balloon strings with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments
· Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Rectangle
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02; Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; BG15, BG13, BG32, BG11; B97, B95, B93, B91; V09, V06, V04, V01
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip