Flower Fusion Enjoy Your Day
Updated: Mar 5
From my previous card I had a lot of leftover ink on my silicone mat and decided to use another piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock to use all that lovely color. Of course this time the pinks are much softer in hue, but it make a pretty backdrop for a background die.
I pulled out the My Favorite Things Fusion Coverup die and cut it three time from 110# Neenah Classic Crest Solor White Cardstock. The layered were adhered together using Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. The watercolor panel was cut down to be just smaller than the cover die, which was then adhered using liquid glue. I decided to do a Jennifer McGuire and add white pearls to the center of the flowers and some of the petals.
For this card I decided to use a band of vellum to adhered and stamp the sentiment. I cut the word "enjoy" from holographic cardstock and laid it on the band of vellum to determine were to stamp the secondary sentiment with VersaMark and heat emboss it silver. The cutout sentiment was then adhered in place with liquid glue. The banner was then wrapped around the flower panel and adhered to the back with Scotch Tape and the panel was then adhered to the front of a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
· My Favorite Flower Fusion Coverup
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Distress Inks: Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· White Pearls from Stash
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Holographic Metallic Cardstock
· Bazzill 40# Vellum Paper