Floral So Sorry
This is the second image I stamped from my friend's stamp set WPlus9's Flora and Fauna. It was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out with detail scissors. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image to add dimension.
A rectangle of white cardstock was die cut using a stitched rectangle and embossed with the Stampin' Up Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder. It was matted with black cardstock to help it pop on the card. The embossed panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue. The flower bouquet was then adhered to the card front by removing the protective paper from the foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut out using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label and one end was cut on an angle. It was adhered to the card front with a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add Bright Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers.
· WPlus9 Flora and Fauna
· Penny Black Heartfelt
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: V95, V93, V91; G46, G43, G40; Y06, Y02, Y00; YR23, YR21
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Base Weight Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Bright Gold Crystal Drops