Floral Layers Celebrate
I love going through my stash and pulling out lovely dies that I haven't used in awhile. For this card I used the Sizzix Sophie Guilar Floral Layers die set.
I cut the flowers from Gina K. Designs Innocent Pink and Bubblegum Pink cardstock. The leaves were cut from Jelly Bean Green and Grass Green cardstock. To add dimension to the die cuts they were ink blended with some Distress Oxide inks. The layers were adhered together with liquid glue.
The flower centers were cut from gold glitter cardstock and adhered in place with liquid glue.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle. I love the detailed edge to this die. The flowers and leaves were laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss it gold. The elements were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The focal image panel was adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Sizzix Sophie Guilar Floral Layers
· Sugar Pea Designs Celebrate All the Things
· Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green, Jelly Bean Green, Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue