Floral It's Your Day
My crafting friend and I place orders together to help with shipping costs. Yesterday we received a shipment from Simon Says Stamp. Denise ordered WPlus9's Flora and Fauna and she let me stamp a couple of the images before she took it home. This card is one of those images.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was done a stitched oval was used to cut out the image. The sentiment was stamp with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, which is my favorite black ink for sentiments, underneath the image. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the oval for dimension.
I pulled out several colored cardstock for the cardbase and eventually settled on green. The front of the cardbase was embossed with the new Simon Says Stamp Vine Canopy Embossing Folder and the focal image was adhered to the front with liquid glue.
I decided to use Nuvo Bright Gold Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers and the card was done.
· WPlus9 Flora and Fauna
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: B02, B01`, B000, B0000; BG10, BG0000; RV23, RV21, RV00; E53, E51, E50, R12, R11, R20; Y26; YG17, YG03, YG01
· Spellbinders Fancy Edges Oval
· Simon Says Stamp Vine Canopy Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Jelly Bean Green Base Weight Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Bright Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops