Floral Bunch With Sympathy
This is the last sympathy card I made this weekend. I stamped it first with Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink leaving the image in the MISTI. The image was then colored it with Copic Markers. I decided to used multiple different combination of yellow on the flowers with a pretty yellow green for the leaves. When the color was complete it was restamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed Gold. It was then cut out with the coordinating die.
A panel of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White was cut with a scalloped rectangle, which was adhered to a side folding cardbase using dotliner adhesive. The flower arrangement was laid on top to determine where to place the sentiment, especially the stamped "with" above the die cut word "sympathy." Once the sentiment was stamped and adhered strips of sticky back foam was added to the back of the flowers, which were then adhered to the card front with liquid glue.
· Studio Katia Floral Bunch
· Avery Elle With Sympathy
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Folder
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: Y18, Y15, Y13; Y08, Y06, Y04; Y38, Y35, Y32; YG97, YG95, YG91; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock