Fine Bouquet Thank You
This is a lovely die from Altenew and I decided to use the inlay die method. This is a very detailed die and it wasn't the easier to inlay. It was so easy to loose the little pieced and had to cut some of the areas twice.
I first cut the image from gold mirror cardstock and then again from white cardstock. The flower inlays were ink blended pink and the leaves green. The little berries were colored with a dark purple Copic Marker.
As you can probably tell, I like using white on white for my cards. I think it really adds a lot of visual interest white keeping the cards clean and simple. I used the pretty stitched scalloped rectangle from Gina Marie Designs. It was the perfect size for this pretty flower die, which was adhered on a slight angle, leaving enough room to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss gold.
To add more visual interest the front of a side folding cardbase was embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. The scalloped rectangle was adhered to the front of the card with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape and the card was done.
· Altenew Fine Bouquet
· Simon Says Stamp brush Stroke Messages
· Distress Oxide Inks: Kitsch Flamingo and Mowed Lawn
· Copic Markers: YG03, RV02, V09
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive