This is the second card I made using the Waffle Flower Balloon Background die and stencil. This time I used feminine colors. I also cut the background from sticky back foam and adhered to the two together to add dimension on the card.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the balloons and dry embossed the top of an A2 cardbase with Stampin' Up's Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
I stamped a sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold, using the coordinating die to cut it out. Thin strips of low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered in the upper third of the card.
I liked the card, but it needed something. I decided to pull out a confetti die I have and cut it from gold mirror cardstock. I then scattered and glued the small confetti pieces around the balloons. I loved the way this looked so much and I used the leftover on the previous card I made with this die and stencil.
· Waffle Flower Balloon Background
· Waffle Flower Balloon Background Stencil Trio
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Sentiments
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel
· Simon Says Stamp Pawstively Saturated Inks: Lilac, Bubblegum, TIdepool
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive