Farm Life Thank You for Your Kindness
This is the second card I created using Gina K. Designs' Farm Life stamp set. This time I used the barn and silo image. It was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink onto some ivory cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. It was then cut down with a smaller stitched rectangle die. The sentiment was stamped below the image with the same ink.
As with the previous card I added some visual interest behind the image by dry embossing the front of a Kraft cardbase using the Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks folder. Distress Oxide Vintage Photo ink pad was run across the embossed wood to bring out the woodgrain.
The focal image was adhered with liquid glue to the front and center of the card. A very clean and simple card.
· Gina K. Designs Farm Life
· Stampin’ Up Wetlands
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink
· Copic Markers: E19, E15, E13, E08, E07; E59, E57, E55, E53; Y99, Y94,, G21; C7, C5, C4; W4, W2, W00; YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock