Farm Life Thank You
I've had Gina K. Designs Farm Life stamp set for a long time, but it has some really great images for masculine cards. I stamped the wagon wheel with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink onto some ivory cardstock and then colored the image with Copic Markers. It was then cut down with a smaller stitched rectangle die. The sentiment was stamped below the image with the same ink.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the image and dry embossed the front of a Kraft cardbase using the Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks folder. I ran the Distress Oxide Vintage Photo ink pad across the embossed wood to bring out the woodgrain.
The focal image was adhered with liquid glue to the front and center of the card. A very clean and simple card.
· Gina K. Designs Farm Life
· Gina K. Designs Assorted Greetings
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink
· Copic Markers: E59, E57, E55, E53; YG97,, G21; C7, C5, C4
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock