Everything Wonderful Happiest of Birthdays
For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses the beautiful image from Honey Bee Stamps' Everything Wonderful. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once the watercolor was dry it was cut out using the coordinating die. The die was used to cut some Darice Sticky Back Foam and it was adhered to the back of the flower arrangement by removing the backing paper.
The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with Stampin' Up's Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder. The flower arrangement was adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment had been hot foiled previously. I like to do this and then keep them in a zip lock back to pull out and use on cards. It was adhered over the flower arrangement with a combination of liquid glue foam tape.
The final embellishment was to add peach half pearls around the arrangement. They were a little to pink for the color of the flowers, so I used a Copic Marker to make them a little less pink and more peach in color.
· Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful Stamp and Die
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Skin2 201, Rose Pink 168, Cocoa 213, Burgundy 075, Gold 283, Olive Black 447, Olive Green 281
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Moioviet Imitation Mixed Colors Half Pearls
· Copic Marker R02