Everything Wonderful Celebrate Your Wedding
We received an invitation for Michael's Cousin's Daughter wedding. We would be able to attend, but we wanted to send a handmade wedding card.
Her invitation had some lovely roses in the corners. I pulled out this beautiful stamp from Honey Bee and colored the roses with pink Copic Markers and a deep plum for the berries. However, when I looked closer at the invitation I saw that her colors were more of a peachy pink, so pulled out some lighter red markers and went over the previous colors. I love the way Copic's are translucent. The colors can change as you add more. I also changed the color of the berries by adding a deep yellow red.
I die cut the arrangement with the coordinating dies. I also cut out some sticky back foam and adhered the two together. I wanted to add some visual interest behind the florals so I cut out a pretty Little B Frame die from white cardstock and dry embossed it the Stampin' Up's Subtle Embossing Folder, which adds a beautiful linen look.
The panel was adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the flower arrangement was adhered with liquid glue.
I decided to use a die cut sentiment. It was cut from gold mirror cardstock and from sticky back foam. I had to cut away some of the foam where the sentiment overlapped the flower arrangement, but it turned out pretty.
· Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful
· Penny Black Celebrations Die
· Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: RV13, RV11, RV10, R05, R02, R01, R00; RV63, RV66, RV63, YR17, YR23; G24, G21, G20; V25, V22, V20; Y17
· Little B Frames Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive