Especially for You Lisianthus
This is a new stamp that I recently purchased from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped it onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it white. I pulled out my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the image using a water brush. When the coloring was dry it was cutout with the coordinating die. Pink Sticky Back Foam was also cut using the coordinating die and adhered behind the flower arrangements.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
The flower arrangement was adhered in place with liquid glue. The sentiment was foiled previously and adhered in place with both foam and liquid glue. A few clear droplets were adhered around the flowers and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Lisianthus
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025 Pink, 084 Deep Iris, 041 Light Green, 043 Olive Green
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets
· Pink Sticky Back Foam
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock