Enjoy Your Day Fishing Angler
I have a lot of people in my life who really enjoy fishing. If my Dad were still alive this would be a great card for him.
The image was stamped on ivory cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then colored with Copic Markers.
Since it is a smaller image it was cut down using a double pierced rectangle die. I decided to do an inlay into some Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus cardstock. I first cut down a rectangle using a stitched rectangle die and then cut the pierced oval from the top of the rectangle and then adhered it to a top folding ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image, which was then adhered into the rectangle with liquid glue.
A fairly quick and easy card.
· Stampin’ Up Angler
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Copic Markers: B26, B24, B23, B21; E39, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30; E19, E59, E57, E55, E53, E51; YG97, YG95, YG93; YG67, Y17, YG13, YG01; R27, R22; Y17, Y15; W7, W4, W4, W3; N5, N3, N2; C5, C4, C3, C2
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Fresh Asparagus and Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Avery Elle Double Pierced Square Die