Enjoy Your Day Bouquet
This is a beautiful corner digital image from Sophia J. Caldwell. I decided to add the image into two corners, creating a pretty wreath. In order to be able to color the image with Copic Markers without the lines bleeding it was printed with a laser printer onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock.
I decided to color the image into many different shades of pink and love the way it turned out. Once the coloring was complete I thought about cutting it down using a scalloped rectangle, but eventually decided to cut it down with a stitched rectangle. It was matted with black cardstock, the two being adhered with dotliner adhesive. As I was looking at the panel I thought it would fit perfectly in the center of the scalloped rectangle die and I love the way it turned out. The focal image was adhered to the scalloped rectangle with Darice Sticky Back Foam and then adhered to a side folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I thought about a lot of different sentiments for the center of the flowers and eventually settled on using Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy die, stamping the secondary sentiment below. The die was cut three times from black cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered in the center of the card.
· Sophia J Caldwell Botanical Bouquet 6
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy Die
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Copic Markers: RV23, RV21, RV00, RV000; RV25, RV23, RV21; C6, C4; R39, R35; R37, R32; YG99, YG95, YG91; G94, G24, YG03; YG57, YG17, YG03; G28, G24, YG03; G07
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue