Enjoy Your Day Angler
Updated: Mar 5, 2021
For this card I took Kraft cardstock and ink blended it with brown distress inks. I cut it down with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a top folding ivory cardstock.
I pulled out Stampin' Up Angler and stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink onto base weight ivory cardstock. The sentiment was stamped with the same ink underneath the image. It was then adhered with foam tape to the brick embossed panel.
I planned to leave it plain, but decided to do some soft coloring. I had seen other people watercolor on regular cardstock. This works great as long as you only use a little water. I colored the image using distress inks.
· Stampin’ Up Angler
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Distress Inks: Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye, Pumice Stone, Weathered Wood, Fired Brick, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint
· Altenew Inks: Espresso, Mocha, Rocky Shore
· Stampin’ Up 3D Brick & Mortar
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangles
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight and Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock