Enjoy Every Moment
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
I finally got my Kitsch Flamingo ink pads and refills and was itching to create a card. I pulled out Distress Inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, and Festive Berries and smooched them onto a silicone mat, sprayed liberally with water, and laid a quarter sheet of Strathmore Bristol Smooth into the colors. I did this several time, drying each layer with my heat tool.
I wanted to let the pretty background color shine on the card, so I pulled out My Favorite Things' Loosely Line Flowers and stamped it onto the watercolored background with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it white. I then cut down panel using a stitched rectangle.
I didn't want to cover us too much of the pretty background so I stamped the sentiment onto a white scalloped oval with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink and added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back and adhered it in the upper center of the card. The panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase using Darice Sticky Back Foam.
· My Favorite Things Loosely Line Flowers
· Penny Black Good Wishes
· Spellbinders Fancy Edged Ovals
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Distress Inks: Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock